Driving Directions to Colonial Gardens
As you enter the city limits of Sturgeon Bay along Wisconsin State Highway 42/57, you’ll have the opportunity to take Business Route 42/57 just after the Walgreen’s intersection.
- Take Business 42/57 exit (first exit after Walgreens) follow Green Bay Rd, which turns into Madison Ave (continue after the set of stop lights) and cross the "Michigan Street" Bridge. Get ready to take a left at the foot of the bridge. This is 1st Avenue.
- Take 1st Avenue about 5 blocks to where it meets 3rd Avenue.
- Turn right on 3rd Avenue. Colonial Gardens is the big green house with cream colored picket fence, about 4 doors down on the left.
- Take 42/57 Bypass bridge across the Bay of Sturgeon Bay.
- Turn left onto Cty. TT (Michigan St.)
- Continue on Michigan St. and then turn right onto 4th Ave (Business 42/57).
- Turn left onto Jefferson St. then right onto North Third Ave.
- Colonial Gardens B&B would be located on the right-hand side (east) of North Third Ave.
Click maps to enlarge
[Anna's Suite] [Blue Parlor Suite] [Bungalow Suite] [The Captain's Suite]
[Leathem's Suite] [Information]
[Map & Directions] [Attractions]
344 N. Third Avenue
Door County Wisconsin
©2003 Colonial Gardens Bed and Breakfast, Sturgeon Bay,
Website supported by Poverty
Island Web Design
of Door County