Driving Directions to Colonial Gardens
As you enter the city limits of Sturgeon Bay along Wisconsin State Highway 42/57, you’ll have the opportunity to take Business Route 42/57 just after the Walgreen’s intersection.
- Take Business 42/57 exit to the stop light. Turn right.
- Cross the bridge…. Get ready to take a left at the foot of that bridge. That’s 1st Ave.
- Take 1st Ave about 5 blocks to where it meets 3rd Ave. Sounds crazy, but it does.
- Take a right on 3rd Ave. Colonial Gardens is the big white house with the picket fence, about 4 doors down on the left.
- Take 42/57 Bypass bridge across the Bay of Sturgeon Bay.
- Turn left onto Cty. TT (Michigan St.)
- Continue on Michigan St. and then turn right onto 4th Ave (Business 42/57).
- Turn left onto Jefferson St. then right onto North Third Ave.
- Colonial Gardens B&B would be located on the right-hand side (east) of North Third Ave.
Click maps to enlarge
[Anna's Suite] [Blue Parlor Suite] [Bungalow Suite] [The Captain's Suite]
[Leathem's Suite] [Information]
[Map & Directions] [Attractions]
344 N. Third Avenue
Door County Wisconsin
©2003 Colonial Gardens Bed and Breakfast, Sturgeon Bay,
Website supported by Poverty
Island Web Design
of Door County